Porcelain Veneers is one of the most popular treatment options dentist offer their patients. Porcelain veneers are a thin porcelain shell which are custom made for each tooth and then bonded to the front of your teeth. They may be an effective solution to improving things like: teeth stains, chips, cracks, and misalignments.
Benefits of Choosing Porcelain Veneers
- They do not change color over time.
- They are resistant scratches and highly durable.
- They help cover any imperfection, which includes chips, gaps and stains.
- They are look like natural teeth.
- They are stain resistant particularly to coffee, tea, and cigarette stains.
Plastic veneers can usually last between 3 to 6 years whereas porcelain veneers are much more durable and can last between 10 to 15 years. However, all of these are dependent on different factors and this includes the proper care and maintenance of the veneers.